The city before you is breathtaking. Outside the walls were only flat, featureless plains. Inside, there is a crazy labyrinth of streets, with houses, shops and taverns jostling for space. A constant din of activity surrounds you. The smells are rich and
strong – spicy food cooked out on the streets in cauldrons, the dung of horses, perfumes that recall the lands of the elves and a fresh sea breeze blowing in from the west.
Towering above all the other buildings is a single spire, on whose top, a brilliant fire of red and gold burns, undoubtedly the product of some kind of magic.
- The rider: he announces himself as Captain Severin of the Westward Watch and declares ‘I’ve been sent to escort you to Saragost. The city council is waiting to speak with you.
- The ambush: Severin tryes to have you killed, but fails. Severin survives the ambush, and on his person is found a Small metal disc, severin is curentley held at the “flaming Beard”
- The Flaming Beard inn: interogation of Severin: he is beeing payed (a lot) to work for the invaders, he has contacts in the city harbour on a ship called the Barrowgast.
- Warning the Council: The city council actually listenst to you, one council members seems to know more about what is going on with your arival on the island. The council hires you, and institude martial law… The Council then elects to spend the next day in emergency conference, to decide on the best course of action regarding the rest of Chillhame.
- the strange elf: later an elf wants to speak to you at the inn, he claims he knows who/what you are…but before he can explain what is going on the city watch storm the inn… to be continued