The Orb of Azurite
The Orb is a blue crystal sphere three inches(7,5cm) across.
The Orb is a blue crystal sphere three inches across. It is a minor
artefact, cast down world, to assist the Starborn in their war against the Host. The Orb has the
following powers, with a caster level of 20 where relevant:
- The wielder is automatically aware of the direction and distance of the nearest Node or stone circle. He can also sense Nodes that have been corrupted by the Dark
- The wielder can scry on any of the signature weapons (whether they are currently wielded or not) and is aware of their location relative to him
- The wielder of the Orb can call forth daylight at will. The light is an intense blue colour but is otherwise as described in the spell.
- Once per week, the wielder of the Orb can call upon guidance, as if by a divination spell.
- The wielder is automatically alerted when any member of the Host is present within a radius of 300 feet. He is only conscious of a presence; he cannot tell how many members there are, nor their direction or distance. If he was asleep, he is instantly awoken