Stats: 14 16 17 11 10 8 (+2)
1. What about you is heroic?
I can stand a beating, though as nails, Personal Honor is very important
2. What about you is social? What do you like about people?
The importans of ceremony(celebration, clan/family )
3 Are you a better leader or follower? Why do you think that? If you think the whole leader-follower
archetype is a crock of shit, say so, and explain why?
it’s a load of bull, everyone is responsible for themselves, people have different skills/strengths(one who is the leader in a battle might not be a good sailor eg.)
4. Why would you choose to join a group?
Safety in numbers, friendship, drinking, celebration….why not.
5. Invent an adventure/plot that your character would actively undertake (as opposed to just tagging along)?
Rite of passage, traveling 2nd rite of passage(you don’t come home before you have something to bring home)
Heroic quests/deeds (for the bards to sing praises about)
quests involving Cayden cailean.
1. Where were you born?
19 years, during a ship battle in the steaming sea.
2. Are your parents still alive? If not, when and how did they die? Does their present situation or the circumstances surrounding their death have any effect on your life choices? What is their legacy? Did they pass on a family curse? Was their fortune swindled away by a scurrilous villain? Were they nobles? Were they dirt poor? Were you ashamed of them? Were you proud of them? Were they ashamed of you? Were there secrets? Did your father have a strange signet ring that disappeared mysteriously when he died? Did your mother run a mage academy? Did people give you sidelong glances and mutter about your “real” father when you walked past them in the market?
Yes: Dagny and Sterk From Orthost both warriors of the village.
The village blood is blessed(cursed) (rage)
3. Do you have any siblings or other extended family? How important are they to you? Do you love them? Hate them? A little of both? Are they dead? Are they missing? Are they cursed by an evil lich? Do they own a ship? Do they embarrass you? Do you embarrass them? Did they marry the love of your life? Do they steal? Were they crippled in an accident you caused? Blinded by a torturer because they wouldn’t give you up to the authorities? Do they hunt you in vengeance?Older Brother Svalk and younger sister Runa
Svalk is away from the village on his rite of passage, Runa is showing signs of becoming a good Bard
feels protetive of Runa and competitive towards Svalk
4. What is your favorite color? If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If you had 100,000 gold pieces to spend, and you couldn’t buy anything even remotely useful, what would you spend it on? A menagerie of exotic animals? A magical pleasure barge? An ostentatious harpsichord? A personal chef who follows you around? A parcel of swamp land? A fossilized dire sloth?
Favorit color red, Meat, I would keep the gold,
5. Who do you hate? Who would you murder if you were sure you could get away with it and no one would ever find out? If you could erase one custom, invention, or practice from the face of existence, what would it be? Why?
Perhaps a bully, (someone who I can’t beat in a fair fight)
6. Who do you love? What person would you sacrifice a thousand people to save? Why do you love them? Do they love you? Are you sure?
My sister, the goddess, My sister because she is a good person.
7. What do you look like?
8. What do you believe in? Do you have faith in a higher power? A god? A demon lord? If so which one? Are you a pragmatist? Do you believe people are born good? Evil? Do you believe in fate? Do you think people choose their own destiny? Do you believe peace is the answer to the world’s ills? Education? Conquest? Are you a patriot? What’s an ideal you hold on to? Compassion? Bravery? Righteousness? Power? How do you see yourself ?
Local deity: The red maiden( War, strengh, home, protection), Demigod/powerfull entity
I don’t(like to) belive in fate, i dont like not being in controle of my own fate.
Education/traning is the answer to the worlds ills.
I see myself as brave, and a good warrior, a person doing the “right” thing. honorable.
9. Are you superior to others in your own mind? Are you unworthy of another’s love? Do you love yourself ? Do you hate yourself ? What are you afraid of most? What have you done that you are most ashamed of? What single deed makes you most proud?
I’m proud of my rite of passage.
Ashamed of harming someone who was to drunk to defend himself, not holding back.
10. How do you dress?
11. How do you talk?
Speaks slowly and carefully.
12. What are your goals in life? Do you want to restore your family honor? Do you want to impress the woman of your dreams? Find your lost child? Find the secret of immortality? Write a poetic masterpiece worthy of passing down through the ages? Find your mother’s long lost sword?
Complete a dead that will make him immortal though song and legend.
2. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won?
3. What do you feel most strongly about?
4. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people?
5. What trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it?
6. Do you have any feelings in general that you are disturbed by? What are they? Why do they disturb you? grown people showing sorrow makes me unconfontable.
8. Is an ounce of prevention really worth a pound of cure? Which is more valuable? Why do you feel this way?
Yes, its always better to be prepared.
9. What’s the worst thing that can be done to another person? Why?
10. What’s the worst thing you could actually do to someone you hated?(as far as you know)
crippeling(im not proud of it)
11. What is your responsibility to the world, if any? Why do you think that?
Resposible to the clan, to act with honor.
13. Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?
No, (don’t ask… dont remeber)
14. What do you think is wrong with MOST people, overall?
“Inability to accept that they have been dealt a bad hand” fail to take responsibility.
Do you have a job/education1
12. What would you wish for if you found a genie?
• The flail